If a certificate has an error on it eg learner name is misspelt or the grade is incorrect, then report the required changes to QQI with supporting documentary evidence.

You should do this by logging a query using QHelp and attaching a Certificate Change Request form with supporting documentation eg proof of ID and/or broadsheet / authentication records.

What can we help you with?

Open a New Query