Lost Certificates Further Education (Levels 1 -  6)

If you have lost your Further Education and Training certificate awarded by NCVA, FETAC or QQI (1994 – present), we can offer you a Record of Awards, ie a full statement of all your FET certificates and components and their grades. Please note, these are not reissued certificates - Record of Awards Explained. There is an administration fee of €20 for this service.  

How to request the appropriate document?

To request the FET record of awards you should click here

Please note: Proof of identity is always required, for example

  1. a scan of your passport, drivers licence, public services card
  2. or an equivalent proof of identity  
  3. Only one application form and fee is required regardless of awards achieved


What can we help you with?

Open a New Query