Each country is responsible for the recognition and verification of foreign qualifications in its own jurisdiction. You should contact the European Network of Information Centres (ENIC)/National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) in the country where you wish to have your award recognised.

What can we help you with?

Open a New Query