Lost Certificates Higher Education (Levels 6 -  10)

If you have lost your Higher Education and Training Certificate awarded by NCEA / HETAC / QQI, we can offer a verification of certification. It states what you have achieved including: award type, year achieved and the provider details. There is an administration fee of € 20 for this service. 

How to request the appropriate document?

Please note: Proof of identity is always required, for example

  1. a scan of your passport, drivers licence, public services card
  2. or an equivalent proof of identity  
  3. Only one application form and fee is required regardless of awards achieved

To request the HET verification of certification, you should click here

What can we help you with?

Open a New Query