If you have at any time resided, or are at present resident, outside the EU, then you may be required to apply direct to some HEIs.

You must contact the Admissions Office of each HEI in which you are interested to enquire whether you should apply through CAO or direct to the HEI. Different HEIs may have different policies. You should make such enquiries well in advance of the closing date. You may be able to view HEI policies on HEI websites. Failure to check the proper application procedure may have serious implications.

What can we help you with?

Open a New Query