If there is an error on your new certificate, please contact the centre/provider where you attended the course as a change cannot be made by QQI unless verified by the course provider.

If a change is needed the provider can request a new certificate on your behalf. You should furnish the incorrect certificate and proof of ID.

What can we help you with?

Open a New Query