NARIC Ireland provides advice on academic recognition. If you wish to practice in a regulated profession eg teaching, law, nursing you need to apply to the specific professional body in Ireland. View the list of regulated professions and contact details for their respective professional bodies here.

What can we help you with?

Open a New Query